Saturday, August 30, 2008

Up Early on a Saturday to Bike!

Well I had a long week at school but I was up early every morning, except Friday(rest day) to workout. I felt refreshed, awake and ready for each school day. Monday I ran, Tuesday I bike, Wednesday and Thursday I ran again. Today I got up and hit the gym at 6:30am to ride the bike. I put in 11 miles this morning while reading an informative article about IEPs and interventions. It was very beneficial for me as an educator. I forwarded the articles on to my friend Stacy to get her profession opinon. Today I'm working at my second job, my part-time job, as an optical technician. I have worked here since 2000 while I attending school for my undergrauate degree and just never left. It's a great working environment and I get free contacts. Can you imagine, those of you that wear contacts, how nice it would be receive free contacts for 8 years!!!! My pocket book loves me. While as much as I love typing I should be getting back to filing paperwork.

No comments: