Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Run!

I decided to get up early again and run today. I did really well for myself. I ran more than I have in a very long time..like May..in one run. I did 2.8 miles in 40 minutes today. I actually did 2 miles in under 30 minutes again. I was very proud of myself. I also finished the month of August with the most logged miles in running with a final total of 16.5 miles. August was also my month for most logged miles in the pool of 22, 500 meters. It was a great workout month I just hope with school/work now that I can still continue to log all these miles/meters aka my workout. I guess it will happen since my life is pretty much eat, sleep, work, and workout! It's a great life!!!!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Great life indeed!

I am so happy that you have turned to the dark side and working out in the AM!!! It is so motivating for both of us to know that the other is getting up early!

nice job on the run, jill!