Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School..Back to School....

So I went to bed really early last night...like 7:30pm. I know I'm crazy. Well today was the first day back to school and I like to arrive early so I figured I hit the gym early. So I was up and at the gym by 5:30am. I ran 2.30 miles in 33 minutes. The mats were full so I headed home to shower up and head off to school. Overall, the day went well. I'm really beginning to like this early morning workout routine because now I can just head home and relax. Plus I can eat dinner right away and I don't have to worry about waiting to workout. Anyway, it's hard to believe another is underway. Tomorrow I'll be hitting the upright bike with Stacy at the butt crack of dawn. I can hardly wait. I'm thinking I will be going to bed early again, but not as early as last night.

No comments: