Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Day in the Pool for a Week!

I'm really proud of myself today for swimming 3000 meters. I wanted to beat what I swam in June and so I did. I logged 22,500 meters in August. I wish I could have met my goal but with my allergies and the pool being closed I did my best. I am sure not ready for school to start tomorrow. So NOT looking forward to that at all. I did just finish my draft for Fantasy Football. I wasn't paying close enough attention because I drafted ALOT of players that have a bye week 4. Oops... so I loose that week or I do some dropping or trading. We'll see. Anyway, I'm thinking about plopping myself down on a couch and relaxing.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Nice work in the pool Jill! Your numbers for August look hot!

Enjoy this sunday afternoon before school starts!

ChillyJ said...

Thanks I try!