Monday, August 18, 2008

Day Four of Swimming!

Well I did somewhat of a dress rehearsal this morning. I practiced getting up early to swim at the gym downtown and then head to work. The swim went great but I had to run an unexpected errand so the drive to school was slightly interrupted. I guess I will have to do it "for real" one day and hope I make it to work on time. I really do like working out in the morning though compared to the afternoon/after work. I think I'm going to try running tomorrow morning and then head to work. At least Y West is closer to my house and school. At least I did get 2000 more meters in today. I kicked my friend Stacy's butt in the pool today. She wanted to be done but I made her do 500 more meters. I think she silently wanted to kick my ass, but refrained. She said thanks after so it's all good. I figure I owe her.. she kicks my ass on the bike. It's kind of a give and take friendship. He he. Alright off to watch Travis play soccer. I hope it's not too hot and not too cold.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Thanks for the kick in the ass. Believe me, I was ready to bitch slap you this morning. :)

ChillyJ said...

No problem! I kind of figured..that's why I kept my distance!