Thursday, August 21, 2008

Couldn't Sleep

So last night I just could not fall asleep. The night before.. no problem, yet I was awoken an 1 1/2 into my slumber...not cool. Then last night so much stuff was running through my mind... I couldn't take it. I would have rather been running for real. Needless to say the alarm went off..which felt like 3 minutes later...and it was time for the gym. My mind was still going so it worked out all right. I did 2.30 miles on the treadmill...I even had a personal best today and completed both miles in 15 minutes a piece. I was so proud of me. My knees didn't hurt today either so that was good. Well I'm off to work... not really looking forward to a conversation I must have today with a fellow teacher. Hopefully it will go well (not a chance in Hell!!) I can only hope.

No comments: