Saturday, April 25, 2009

Get In Gear 5K

I came, I ran, I almost puked, but I sure did conquer! I just finished the Get In Gear Minneapolis 5K http://getingear10k.com/results.html. My unoffical race time was 37:24 which is a PR..SWEET! I did the first mile in 12:15, the 2nd in 12:00 min and the last mile was a bit more challenging because my left knee decided it didn't like me..grrrr! I pushed through the pain and made my way across the finish line. Then I did everthing in my power NOT to puke. That's a first and it wasn't a good feeling. I drank some water and felt way better. Now it's time for a shower, and lunch.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Great job, jill!

Blaine and Steph said...

Good job Jill - I had that race on my calendar, not sure what happened - ha! See you next weekend!