Friday, April 3, 2009

2 Workouts 1 Day

So a friend and I decided to arise, on our day off, to workout at the butt crack of dawn. In theory it was a great idea, but in all reality..man am I TIRED. However, the good news is I was able to run 2.30 miles and then swim 1000 meters....Yippy! Now I'm exhausted, tired, and hungry. Hmmm what to eat...what to eat?? So the month of April and workouts has started off quite well. Tomorrow I plan to bike and then run a short distance..it's always a good idea to practice that transition from bike to run. I hope to do an outdoor tri this summer and I need all the bike to run transition practice I can get. I have decided I will probably swim again on Sunday and then take Monday off since I have to go back to work that day. Tuesday my friend and I are going to hit the pool and Wednesday I will probably run again. Then Wednesday night I hop a plane to ARIZONA Baby!! My mom has a week of exercise classes, facial, massage, pedi and mani etc etc...I can't wait for fun in the sun.

No comments: