Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day One...Arizona!


Well on Wednesday April 8th I bored a plane from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN...it wasn't too crowed and was very nice. Prior to boarding the plane I popped 2 motion sickness pills to a relaxor pill...and um yeah...DIDN'T HELP! I still got really sick and got visited the airport restroom for a bit longer than I would have wanted. Then I walked from gate "C" something to the complete opposite end of the airport to G19. On the way I walked with a gal from my plane and we got to talking and found out she was going to Seattle and her husband was in the guard and my friend Stacy's sister Steph was going to Seattle to visit her husband in the guard...and yep they knew eachother. She also teaches in the same school district that I do. Small world!
Then I found a seat near the window. The nice people across from me were teachers too on their way to Arizona too. Then their cousin sat down. He goes to UND and happens to know my 2 cousins Erik and Mitch..Even smaller World.
The next craxy thing that happened was I ran into people from Hibbing...from my Church. It was so random and fun...they were going to Arizona too. Even sat across from me on the plane.
So we took off from Minneapolis at 9:30pm central time. I struggled on the plane ride. It was so crowded. I did fall asleep off and on. The way down was very very bumpy and I got sick again. I once again spent way more time in the bathroom. I called my shuttle guy Fred and he picked me up in his Scion B. Very nice man. We talked about movies on the 40 min drive to my parents.
I arrived at 12:00am..2am my time...ugh. I fell fast alseep.

This morning I work up and visited with my mom and Tim. My mom took me to pilates class...man is that tough. I can't wait to go to a class back home. Then we went for coffee with the nice ladies from pilates.

We ate some lunch at home and took off to the dental office. Jill had her teeth cleaned...rather painful..but so worth it.

Tim grilled pork chops and we had steamed potatoes and beans...yummy. Now we are off for a walk that my computer is UP adn RUNNING on the wireless internet..man was that a task.
So far Arizona is fun and sunny!

No comments: