Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day Three..Arizona April 11, 2009

So on day 3 my mother and I went to Cardio Ball Interval class. It was my favorite class of them all, but my body was so sore from Pilates and Jazzercise. I did my best. Man can this elderly people move. It was a really neat class that incorporated the big balance balls and the slo-mo balls. I need to find a video so I can do routines like that at home because it will sure work my abs and that's where i need HELP. After that class I spent some time doing laps in the pool. It felt nice to swim and stretch out my body with the least amount of impact. It was colder and rainy yesterday so I had to swim indoors..sad I know.

In the afternoon my mom, Tim, and I drove down to Glendale and went on a tour of the Cardinals Stadium. Talk about neat. We got to go all over to the floor, the loft/suites, press box, tunnel, visitor locker room..etc. Very cool.





Last night we ate broiled chicken, baked potatoes, and steamed veggies...yummy.

No comments: