Friday, April 10, 2009

Day Two..Arizona!






So this morning my mom and I did a Jazzercise class...not too sure how I felt about it. Those elder people sure can move though. For the most part all I could think of during the entire class was..."geeee I could be running on the treadmill..boy would that be nice." So I guess that means I probably didn't like it. I did get a workout...because i sure can feel my abs, quads, hams etc.






After class we came home and I took a shower and a quick cat nap. Then we ventured to Thunderbird Park in Glendale, AZ to go hiking in the moutains. It was fun. We were out hiking for 2 hours or so.






Once we finished hiking we drove to a shopping area near Lake Pleasant. I got to visit Ulta, my fav!!! Picked up a foundation brush, some blush, and a new purple sparkly eye shadow. After that we popped into Pier One Imports so my mom could show me this adorable red leather chair...on clearance for $500. I just hope the Fargo store has one...it's super cute and perfect for my living room.






We ate dinner at Lakeside Bar & Grill. I had Coconut Shrimp and a baked potato, mom had pecan crushed trout, and Tim had a mushroom cheeseburger. Oh and I had a Mojito..ymm!


Tonight when we got home we played dominos..we each won a round and have plans to continue tomorrow evening...they are going DOWN!!!!


1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

A mojito? So jealous! :)

I love your comment about how you were "wishing" you were on the treadmill. A year ago, would you have ever thought you would be saying stuff like that?