Thursday, April 2, 2009

What April has in Store!

Well March did not go so well for my workouts...at least not nearly as well as I would have liked. I went swimming today for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks. Last week was filled with sandbagging and the YMCA Downtown was closed since it's really close to the river. The week before they said the pool was CLOSED for CLEANING...my friend Stacy found out the pool reopened on Wednesday. I could have swam many many days....grrrr..ugh..phoooey! I did get some decent running in, but with the FLOOD both YMCA's closed as did everything else and I wasn't able to run indoors. Plus I left town for a weekend in there too. My goal, for April, is to get back in the game and get into my workout groove. I have 6 days before I leave for Arizona where I plan, or my mom has planned, a week full of workouts. We're doing Jazzercise, Pilates, Yoga, Spin class, Running (on my own on that one), and LAP SWIM OUTSIDE....YEAH!!!
My April Goals:
Running..........20.00 miles
Cycling............30.00 miles
Swimming......14,000 meters

I will accomplish this..even if it kills me.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Goals look good. Only 30 miles of biking though? What happens if it's 50 degrees when you get back from AZ??

ChillyJ said...

Then I will bike more!