Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goals...I Want to Meet!

Ok so I'm all set to accomplish some workout goals as the year is winding down. If I swim 4500 meters in the pool by December 31st I will have swam 150,000 meters this year...um can we say CRAZY...but awesome. Ok so then I started thinking what about my bike and run. So I have biked 676.65 miles so far this year so I have decided I need to break 700 miles by 12-31-08 which means I need to get in 23.35 miles on the bike, and I'd prefer to have it be in a spin class, by the end of the month. The running started off rocky but I'm really getting into it. So far I have ran 136.1 miles and I figure a realistic goal would be to break 150 miles. So I must run at least 13.9 miles this month, which shouldn't be a problem! This goal setting is a great idea... no wonder there are so many self help books and goal setting guru's in this world.. they must make a fortune!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Looks good! However, I think you can do more than that!

ChillyJ said...

Way to push me to my max!