Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reached My Goals....Plus New Goals!

Well it's been awhile since I posted.. but that's what happens when you leave town for over a week! The good news is I MET my 2008 workout goals! I swam over 150,000 meters, biked over 700 miles, and ran over 160 miles. I'm so proud of myself...I deservea pat on the back. I have decided that my goals for 2009 are to:

Swim 175,000 meters

Bike 1,000 miles

Run 200 miles....& eat healthier!

I'm looking forward to getting back into my workout routine tomorrow when I return to good ole Fargo. I've spent over a week and a half in northern Minnesota with family. I love my family dearly, especially my new niece, but I'm ready to return to my apartment, my bed (I'm moved bedrooms A LOT..what an adjustment), and the gym! I cannot wait to go for a run. It will be so great!!! I look forward to starting off the year with a workout bang!






No comments: