Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Someone Made Me Do It!

Grrrr & Yawn is what I was thinking this morning when my alarm woke me up earlier than normal. My "friend" wanted me to get up and meet her at the gym about 15 mins sooner than I usually get there. Now on a typical 8-9 hour night sleep..sure no problem.. but on a 6 hour ish sleep...NOT SO GOOD. I was so sleepy I almost walked into 2 people on the way into the locker room..(seriously didn't even see them). Then I got out into the lifting area and there was my friend....no "yay you're here," no "hello," no "good morning..." just..."You're Late!" oops... I really did try to get there by 5:15 am.. but I was dreaming and that beeping noise as part of my dream...my brain just wasn't getting that it was also my alarm to get my butt out of bed. So I was on a machine and feelin the burn in my butt cheeks asap. After that 15-20 mins we hoped on the bikes and road for 35 mins or so. I did 13 miles...BOOYA! That's my new word....at least this week. I don't know what I did different but I usually don't pump out that many miles on the upright... must have been those endorphins from lifting. So now I'm awake, alive, alert, not so enthusiastic..but then again I'm going to work. Thanks for the work out and swift kick in the keester...my friend!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

FYI... you were late and I DIDN'T have to work today or get up that early!

and... BOOYAH... with an "h".

and... please don't use quotation marks around friend... it looks funny! LOL

ChillyJ said...

Oooh I never thought about it that way...yikes....didn't mean it like that.