Saturday, December 20, 2008

Need to Meet My 2008 Workout Goals!

So I'm really excited to finish out the 2008 year strong and meet my running, biking, and swimming goals. At this point I have met my biking goal of 700 miles, in fact I even exceeded it by 7 miles!!! I still need to get down to business on the swim and bike. My lungs were affected again with a nice cough as well as a sore throat. I was able to do some running during this time, but I was afraid to get in the pool. I was also EXTREMELY tired this week and struggled to get out of bed at 4:45 am to make it either to the gym or to the pool. I am saddened by the fact that I did not make it to the pool this week. However, I have plans to make it in there tomorrow for my last 1,000 meters, but I plan to do 2,000! I will then be getting up Monday morning to run by last 1.15 miles to reach my running goal. However, since I'm on Christmas Break (YIPPY!) I will be able to take extra time and I will probably do a 3 mile run. My friend Stacy encouraged me to exceed my goals and so why not! The more workout the happier I am. I'm off to work now.

No comments: