Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 Workouts...1 Day!

Ok so yesterday I went and did 2000 meters in the pool at 5:30am. Then went to work for the day. Following a crazy, annoying day at work, I went back to the gym and did 171.6 miles in a spin class. It was rough I must say. Mental note to self....don't take 6 months off from a spin class, boy does it stink to get back into it. Needless to say I felt great after working out twice in one day, plus I got my fried pickles with Stacy's Birthday dinner. However, my left knee is in pain today. Oops.... I must have pushed it a bit too hard. Good thing someone was nice and bright and invented Ibruphoren. Well I'm getting closer and closer to my year end goals... I can't wait! Now I'm off to work once again. No workout today my body needs a day off.

No comments: