Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ran Outside

So I woke up this morning for my Wednesday morning swim, but I felt tired, chilled, and my ears were plugged. Therefore, I decided it be best to postpone the swim to Thursday or Friday. I slept in until 6am...wow...I just realized that sleeping in is 6am... I'm sad. So my day went quite well and after school I decided to go for a run outside. I know what a way to start my October workouts.. and outdoor run. It was GREAT. I did 2.88 miles in 40 minutes. I haven't ran outside in a very very long time so it was very refreshing. I came home to make pork chops, beans, and mashed potatoes...yummy! Now I'm watching Burn Notice and gearing up for Criminal Minds!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on the outdoor run! :) I will be hitting up the pool in the AM!