Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Day

ok so you will see a lot of uncapitalized words in this post due to the fact that my shift key is broken! it's really really annoying especially when you are trying to complete paperwork. anyhow, i've done my venting...i'm good to go. so i played in a softball tourament on saturday and boy have i been sore. it had been 2 months since i picked up a bat or ran to first base. good thing i never had to run beyond 1st because i bet i'd hurt even more. we lost all of our games but it was fun and something to do. so i took sunday off to recover. i did ride 8 miles yesterday at the gym. this man tapped me on the shoulder and said, it's quarter after. ooops i totally lost track of time as i was reading my magazine. i felt like a dork. so today i decided to run to see if it would help loosen my legs... gosh galle gee it did. my legs feel great now. so now i know how to solve that problem: stretch and run. tomorrow i will be hitting the pool and i'm very excited since i haven't been in since last week! that's a long time. i'm also really excited because my friend stacy and i are going to do the trek breast cancer awareness 25 mile bike ride on october 11th. i signed up on sunday and paid my entrance fee. i'm so looking forward to doing an official bike event outdoors. i just hope its a nice day. as for now i'm off to work, meetings, more paperwork, and kids. at least i have dinner with friends to look forward to this evening!

No comments: