Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where have my Workouts Gone??!!

Ok ok so I haven't gotten to do much this month, it's rather depressing. The Breast Cancer Awareness Ride in the cold and drizzle put me out of commission. I spent multiple days in the chiropractors office trying to get my back out of pain. So my back is pretty much on the right track again and I got approval to run 1 mile...wow a whole mile. Then again it's way better then no running at all. So I was looking forward to running this week, but then I had to go an get sick! I am so not a fan of being sick, especially when I have to miss work. The kids at school looked at me and said, "no offense ms. k, but you look like crap, go home and don't breathe on me!" I laughed and took their advice. I slept for a day and a half. I'm beginning to feel better, but I'm not 100% yet. My last workout was the pool on Sunday and I was able to do 2500 meters in the pool, which was awesome!!! However, I do not believe I will get to run, swim or bike again this month. So like I said, October kind of became a dud of a workout month. Grrrrrr!!! I need to get well and get back on the bandwagon of workouts, workouts, and more workouts! I'm off to work.. I need to make a Health Puzzle Packet to help my students that work at a faster pace.

No comments: