Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In the Pool

Today was a nice day for a swim. Ok maybe if it was 80 degrees outside, instead it was like 48 something when I hauled my butt off to the pool this morning. It was still a good swim and a great way to start my day. I had taken Sunday and Monday off to recover from the 28 mile bike ride on Saturday. My body just ached from the cold and workout. I'm beginning to feel better now though. The swim did help, but now my head is a bit plugged and I feel like I've been underwater today. Maybe that's what Spongebob feels like....hmmmm??? Anyway, I would like to get moving on running this week but I'm not sure it's going to happen as soon as I would like. I need to drive someone to the airport in the morning so I'm going to be moving my workout to the afternoon. I think I may try to run or even bike. Thursday I'm going to swim again, I think. This week of workouts has been derailed. Next week will be back to normal, if not more intense!

No comments: