Monday, September 15, 2008

Wake Up With a Run!

Boy did I need to do some running today to wake my body up. I have had 2 busy weekends in a row and next weekend will just keep the streak alive. The busy weekends usually do not cut into my workouts, just my sleep, but that's not good either. It will be an early to bed week. I did however decide to take Saturday off and just get a few extra hours of sleep and then go to my side job. Yesterday I made it up and downtown to swim 2000 meters in the pool. It was rather busy and then I realized that the 3 men that were there probably come later in the day, but NOT during football season. Maybe they will open up the pool early again this fall so we don't have to rush a workout just to make it in time for kick off. This morning I was so tired and almost thought I should cancel my workout but I decided what better than a run to wake me up. So I did 2.15 miles on the treadmill. Not my best but something. It also noticed, after updating my September Stats, that I stand a strong chance of running more this month then any month all year!! Yeah for me! Well I better fuel my body and eat my breakfast and then head into work.

No comments: