Monday, September 8, 2008

Only 31 Meetings Left to Go

On Friday I went to the gym and did 8.2 miles on the bike before heading in to work for my 1st meeting of the school year. I figure I have 32 meetings to run this year, 1 down, so 31 left to go! The meeting went great, and I was very happy. My ride was good too.. I think it really woke me up and got me pumped for my 8am meeting. Saturday morning I found myself in the pool logging 2000 meters in 45 minutes. I was pretty satisfied, but I would have liked to had done more had I had the time. On Sunday I decided with company in town and the times for lap swim it would be best if I ran, so I did. I put 2.3 miles in on the treadmill. Today I was back on the bike at 5:25 am and was able to do some fabulous work related reading and cycle 8 miles while doing so. It was a long day though. A busy day too. I'm ready for bed. Good night to me and my little eyelids, that will be waking in the wee hours of the morning. It's going to come WAY TOO FAST.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I don't know why in God's name you ever decided to count all your damn meetings. You do know that that is probably the MINIMAL number, correct? :)

ChillyJ said...

Oh yes I know!