Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yeah the Pool is OPEN!!

I was so excited that the pool is open again it didn't even phase me when my alarm sounded at 4:51 am. I know that's crazy early but I was so excited to jump in and go for a lengthy early morning swim for the first time since August 24th. It was rather busy at 5:30am, but it settled down about 6am. I was able to do 2000 meters and my friend Stacy was there too! We motivate eachother so that's a good thing. Anyway, with the early morning swim it became an early morning arrival at work too. The good news is.. I LIKED IT. I got soooooo much stuff done with no one around to distract me. So tomorrow I will be hitting the gym to run, perhaps a bit earlier so I can head to work early again. I realized I now have 10 meetings in the next 8 weeks... YIKES. Good thing I'm going to watch Hairball on Friday it will be good, quality "ME" time.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

4:51? for reals? hehehe!