Thursday, March 12, 2009

This Is What I Call Shoveling!!!

Well on March 10th we had a very Large blizzard hit ND, SD, and MN. I must say spending 42 hours in my apartment alone was NOT FUN. At first it was nice because I was able to catch upon paperwork, do some cleaning, and laundry. However, could I excerise..not so much. I did do 2 pilates videos, which lasted about 40 mins or son. Then it was back to paperwork, cleaning etc. I also had tv and the internet, unlike a friend that lost her tv and internet just in time for Idol to start....I woudn't have known what to do with myself!!! No IDOl..ahhhhh. Ok so we didn't have school Tues or Wed. On Wednesday people were able to get out of their homes by 10 am ish. My friend Stacy and headed straight for he gym. I did a 1.90 mile run and 3.75 mile bike..it felt great!! Then I went out to Travis's parents house, they live out in the country. Ok you HAVEN'T seen SNOW and SNOW DRIFTS until you've been there...OMG. The video is of Travis's family trying to knock down the biggest snow drift. It was so much fun. Tricia and I got up there and jumped on it to make it come loose. Overall I am super duper sore..but it was so much fun and worth it. Lots of laughs & cold noses! Now if only the rest of us got to fly to Arizona last night to live it up in the heat!!!

No comments: