Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pilates Kicked My Butt (& thighs, hips, legs, abs etc)!!!!

So we have a SNOW DAY...ugh. There are pros and cons to today. One of the cons is that I'm stuck in my apartment and so I cannot go to the gym. So I had to pull out the old pilates videos and get to work at home. It was pretty intense since my muscles haven't worked that way in a long time. Overall it was a good thing and I think I need to incorporate that more often. One of the pros is I get a day off from school, but the flip side is now we HAVE school on Friday when we were suppose to have it OFF. So I think I'm going to grab some Special K cereal and slice a banana into it. For lunch I cannot wait, it's meal that I used to eat. Someone I once knew read about it in Bicycling Magazine or Inside Triathlon. It was one of Lance Armstrongs meals. I made some modifications to reduce the calories and fat.

Turkey Honey Wrap
Tortilla Shell (low carb &/or wheat are the best)
Fat Free Cream Cheese
Honey
Deli Sliced Turkey
Alfalfa Sprouts or Leafy Lettuce

Wrap it all up and enjoy!!!

No comments: