Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flooding...Sandbagging...Ahhhh!

The state of North Dakota is not fairing so well right now. Many towns and cities are under flood warnings or are to the point of evacuations. The sandbagging efforts continue. I spent 5 hours Saturday sandbagging. I hope the volunteer efforts continue. Thanks to all the college students, high school kids, and community people for there time.

Today I decided to left off some steam and run on the treadmill. I was able to do 2.25 miles in 30 minutes. It felt great! I have kind of been slacking since last week when I ran outside only. I didn't go to the pool last week because it was closed for cleaning..or SO THEY SAID!! A friend found out they reopened the pool Wednesday..that's Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday that I COULD HAVE SWAM...ugh and grrrrr! Oh well, it's over and done with. I will be swimming this weekend, that's for sure..unless the YMCA floods then I guess I won't be swimming for a very long time.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Nice job getting to the gym!