Friday, June 19, 2009

Biked, Swam, Ran!

So on Wednesday I road my bike on the trainer for 40 minutes from 6:10am to 6:50am....then I decided to ride it again for an hour later that day while watching tv. I'm kinda crazy I know this already. So I loosened my legs and made my butt very sore. Thank heavens for padded shorts. So the last few days I've stayed off the bike to prep my hind-end for this Saturday's Tour de Cure ride.

On Thursday morning I had Adult Gator Swim Team practice. The getting up in the morning part stinks..but once I'm swimming in the outdoor pool and doing the drills and stuff that the coaches make up I'm so happy and proud of me. We did 2200 meters that morning...and I actually didn't finish the entire workout because I had to get to work.

Today I got up and went to the gym with a friend. I ran 2.6 miles on the treadmill. Then I did the ab machine and then some more abs on the mats. I didn't want to do legs or arms since I have to use my legs and arms on the bike tomorrow. Then I went to Scheels and got a new water bottle and an extra holder so I have PLENTY of water for the ride tomorrow. My new water bottle is insulated..cool. I even attached the holder to my bike all by myself. I also got some new shades for riding..they fit better with my helmet and they are very lite..only $10. Good deal. Already so I'm off to relax now..and find some food for Travis...he's STARVING..his words.

No comments: