Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Week & Now This Week

Ok so I cannot remember what I did last week for my workouts. I really need a new calendar...oops. I know Sunday I swam 3200 meters...I believe I ran Monday..I think I 2.25 miles on the treadmill...maybe it was Tues that I took the day off. Wednesday I believe I biked a bit...Thursday I ran 2.10 miles........Friday I took the day off. Saturday I did 4.5 miles on the bike and ran 1.60 miles. Then on Sunday I swam 1600 meters. Ok I think I've got it all recovered. So what this week looks like....
Sunday Swim 1600 meters
Monday Rest Day
Tuesday so far Rest...if motivated or can take a break from work Run
Wednesday Run 2.25
Thursday SWIM 1600
Friday Run
Saturday...if I do not work Swim/Bike

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Do you write your IWAR's like this? LOL. run-on sentences, incomplete thoughts, no hyphens, LOL.

BTW, T's name showed up above the WORD VERIFICATION Box... ironic? weird?

teacherwoman said...

Oh wait. Maybe you were typing this while on the phone with L this morning?!?! LOL