Friday, January 2, 2009

1st Workout of 2009

Wow!...so hard to believe I'm beginning my 2009 workouts. I so wish I could have hopped on a treadmill yesterday and truly started the year with a bang, but the gym closed before I returned to Fargo. Now had I used my brain I would have thought about that sooner and left my parents earlier. Oh well, at least I logged 2,000 meters in the pool today and I did it in 45 minutes..not too bad, for not swimming since December 21st. I throughly enjoyed my time in the pool..if lap swim hadn't been over I would have done another 500 or more meters. Anyway, I was then off to the grocery store. I haven't bought food in over 2 weeks since I was going to be gone for so long. I spent a lot...but I got hey I got the gas coupon for 12 cents off each gallon! Maybe that makes up for it??!! Now I'm off to shop for clothes, new running shoes, and a sports bra...I can hardly wait.

No comments: