Saturday, February 28, 2009

Month in Review

Okay so February's workouts...for lack of a better word SUCKED! Totally totally stunk. I started off the year with such a bang with workouts. Then in February I had to go and get sick, again. This year has really taken a toll on my body. I was sick for 5 weeks in October/November but was able to get back to working out after 2 weeks of it. Then I was fine..now February hit and I was out for a week with the cough/cold/sore throat. Then this week my body was sooooooo incredibily tired I had to just sleep in the morning. I couldn't even pull myself from bed. Then when I did get lots of sleep I'd wake up at 4:45 am to workout and I'd be lightheaded and dizzy because I was so congested. I'm finally feeling better. I have a runny nose but I'm getting more sleep this month. It's going to be ALL about the workouts. Everything and everyone is takin a backseat to my workouts! So I'm setting goals for March 2009
Run 25 miles
Bike 40 miles
Swim 15,000 meters

I know that seems like a lot now...but I must be successful! I just have to get back into heavy workouts. I know I will feel better. I also need to get back into spin class! I will be in the pool at 11am tomorrow to start my month off right!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Cheers to a great month ahead of us both! :)