Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Instead of A.M...it was P.M.

So my plan last night was to go swimming this morning....and that didn't happen. I ended up going to be too late so I decided I would get up and go run in the morning. Then the alarm woke me up at the weeeeee morning hours at 4:45 am. I hit the snooze a few time...ok A LOT of times. I decided I was way too tired. So I slept for another hour and packed a bag and hit the gym after work. So I got there and had to wait for a bike for 15 minutes. Then I did 6.25 miles on the bike. Followed with 1.75 miles on the treadmill. I was able to do 1 mile in 13:28....I was pretty pumped. It was good workout today since I did a bike to run workout. I think I will run again tomorrow! I can't wait...now I'm just waiting for an old camp friend to come for a visit for a few nights.