Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bad Bad Jill...No Time to Blog

It's been FOREVER since I blogged. I feel awful. The good news is I HAVE BEEN working out this entire time..I just haven't been documenting it in my blog. I do however happen to have it on a print out calendar, in case no one believes me. I cannot believe how busy my life is this fall. Let's recap:
School started...LOTS going on there..can we say meeting, meeting, meeting..
Eye Office or 2nd job..weekends weekends and more weekends
VEGAS Trip...what a blast and SOOOO needed.
Back to school and everything seemed to fall apart. Kids in crisis are not fun.
H1N1 is rampent in our school..I've managed to avoid..knock on wood it stays that way.
More meetings, more school,
Oh GRAD class..because a Master's degree isn't enough..I need a grad certificate in autism..i'm nuts.
Paper completed for that, thank goodness.
Bet with boyfriend day 27...I'm so going to win!!
Swimming, biking(on my new trainer), running as much as my knee lets me,
& my new workout BodyPump...LOVE IT!
Concerts with friends
New hair do

That pretty much somes it ALL up. I will upload my september stats when I'm home. And put up Octobers...since it's almost over..ha ha.

No comments: