Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Cuz I Haven't Blogged, Doesn't Mean I Haven't Worked Out

Ok so I've been slacking on my blogging. I'm a terrible blogger these days....however to my defense SCHOOL STARTED..yes I did say that.! Last Wednesday the kids arrived on their first day. It actually went well. Day 2 on the other hand wasn't my favorite, but day 3 turned out to be wonderful, then again it was Friday. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the start to this school year and I haven't truly placed why??!! One would think going into their 3rd year in the same building doing the same classes would be pretty easy, but not this year. We have a lot of new staff, who are AWESOME, schedule changes for spec ed teachers(me), and the day before school started I found out my health books were back ordered until the middle of September....UGH! So I had to rearrange my entire first unit or two. At least I've taught it before so I have some ideas of what I'm doing. I'm off to work now to get some things cleared up and taken care of this morning.

I ran after work yesterday OUTSIDE:) I did 2 miles and I ran for 23 minutes non-stop! This morning I forced myself to the gym to ride the bike. I was able to get 7 miles in. I may go for a walk after school today.

August Stats 2009

Run....27.9 miles
Swim....14,700 meters
Bike.....36.2 miles

I need to do even more in SEPTEMBER!!!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

You're swiming (of course) AND running miles have surpassed mine! August sucked for me! DAMN KNEE