Saturday, August 16, 2008

Endurance Swim

So I swam again. I think Phelps is motivating me. It could also be that I know that school is starting soon and the pool will be closed for an ENTIRE WEEK! So I decided to just pump out the laps in the pool today and take no breaks. I did 100o meters at a slow and consistent pace and then I sped up on the next 500 meters. Then I decided to sprint every other length. The final 500 meters I sprinted every other lap. I finished in 57 minutes!!! I am so proud of myself. I kind of like swimming without stopping. I actually think I'm finally starting to loose weight/inches. I've only worked my butt off (well not really cause it's still there) all spring and summer. It probably helps that I am currently 46 days caffeine, pop, and coffee free!

No comments: